Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Heart Love Pendant Silver Necklace

I absolutely loved this necklace! It is exactly as it's pictured. The chain is long enough to hang to about where my collar bone is and the pendant matches the sparkling chain as well. I was a little afraid that the word "love" wasn't going to show up very well 'cause I thought it'd be too small, but it's actually a pretty decent size and doesn't take over the whole pendant. 

It's sparkly, cute and small just like little ol' petite me. Lol. This would be perfect too for your daughter/neice/or sister for their dances or just to show off. I'm thinking of maybe giving it to one of my nieces for Christmas or for her birthday, not sure just yet as I might want to save it too for my baby, once I know what gender it is.

The shipping was a little long of a wait, but I expected that since it's from China. It was worth it though, as I've been wanting the perfect gift to possibly give to my niece for her birthday. :)





Disclosure : I got this item for free/discounted in return of an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment