Thursday, September 1, 2016

Surprise!... {Plus Registry!}

Sorry for the long wait on an update for my blog. Been busy getting things ready for the little munchkin and now the baby shower!

So on July 22nd, I found out what the baby is! And it's a little baby...

Drum roll please...



BABY BOY!!!



I was ecstatic to see the little part on my ultrasound, and my husband-to-be, Wes, was happy to know that his new boy had quite a bit of length to him. HAHA! :P Sorry if that was inappropriate. And I also found the perfect name to fit him too!

Kagen Bill Mabry

I wanted my father's name in there for his middle name, as it fitted too good with his first name. (:


Anywho... since we now finally know the gender of the baby, you're more than welcome to send gifts, or wait till the day of the baby shower. I won't be inviting EVERYONE, but mainly close friends and families. Sorry if you didn't get an invite, I only have so much room at the place I rented. Lol.

I registered at Target, so just look up Anna Copeland, and you should see my rather large list on there, plus my shipping address; hopefully. If you don't, just let me know and I'll figure it out. :D


Thank you everyone for your blessings and congrats! I'm beyond excited, and can't wait to meet my baby boy. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment