Thursday, September 22, 2016

A Continued Journey, but a Happy One

Well, I'm officially 24 weeks! And I can't express how excited I am to be this much closer to my due date; January 13th, 2017.

I had a quick check-up on our little Kagen, and so far he's healthy, and a-growing! 140 bps, and he's the size of an ear of corn! I'm so excited that he's growing healthy, and so far no complications.

Now, for the down fall for this week, the experience hasn't been complete great, but well worth it once the day comes, of course. (:

My calves, ankles, toes and fingers have all swelled up faster than I expected! I can't wear my favorite flip flops, I can't wear my wedding ring; unless I force it on with water. Lol. And skinny jeans are out of the question, unless I go a size or two bigger. I'm extremely tired all the time, and little Kagen LOVES to roll around and kick me; especially when I'm laying down trying to get some shut eye.

But, I'm thankful for this experience. I've wanted to be a mom for as long as I could remember, and to finally be able to experience it... I wouldn't take it back for a million or more dollars. (:

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment