Monday, June 20, 2016

First UltraSound

What an experience this was!

I was nervous, excited, and thrilled more than anything to see and hear my baby for the first time. I smiled bigger than I ever have before, and let many tears fall down my cheeks. The doctor said the baby was healthy!

It was 9 weeks and 4 days at the time, June 15th, 2016, and now it's 10 weeks and 2 days old. (:

The heart beat was a normal 179 bps, and hearing that for the first time made my own heart race as well as I cried; happy tears of course. And the father, Wes, couldn't help but smile just as big as he couldn't be more than happy for me. He already has a son, so his only wish was that I experience the same with my own child. I love that man to the moon and back. <3

If you'd like, you're more than welcome to smile along with me as I share a few photos with you.






No comments:

Post a Comment