Monday, June 13, 2016

The First Day of Announcement

The first day I ever figured out I was pregnant was June 2nd, 2016.
I couldn't believe my eyes! I had the usual symptoms; missed period, nauseated just about every morning, and extremely tired by the end of the end and going to bed early. When I saw "Pregnant" on my test, I wanted to fall to my knees and bawl. Of course, crying happy tears as me and my fiance have been trying for two years prior to that day.

It was a blessing! After losing my father and little brother in 2014, I didn't think I was going to expect such a surprise as this ever in my life. I mean, a good surprise, not shocking news that instantly broke my heart and allowed me to lose all hope..., but something told me to never give up on my goals.

{Sorry for the blurriness}
YAY! (:

And now, as of June 10, 2016, I'm nine weeks into the motherhood and I couldn't be any more happier. I'm hoping for a little girl, as I've already picked out a name and everything.

Aaralyn Katheryn Mabry

Though, for a boy I haven't figured out a name just yet. But I've really wanted something Irish-related, and unique. If you'd like, you're more than welcome to suggest names! (:

Now, the only thing left on my bucket list is to be married and give birth to this gorgeous blessing I've received.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I've always liked the name Angus for a boy - Angus Mabry has a nice ring to it ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! (:

    Hmm.. I've never heard of a name like that, but honestly I don't like that it's after a burger. Lol. :P
    Though, it's definitely unique and very different. (:

    ReplyDelete