Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Kathy's Pretty Pieces

Are you trying to search for that perfect piece of jewel to fit with your outfits? Can't find the right accessories for your renaissance costume? Or you just simply love beautiful, elegant jewelry? Well, I have just the right person who can satisfy all your needs to make that outfit stunning.

May I introduce my mother! (:

She's been working on her masterpieces for a while now, I wanna say about two years and her experience has grown immensely and her work is stunning! She can make custom designs on whatever accessory you need; necklaces, bracelets, anklets, earrings, or rings!

I own a few of her pieces and I proudly wear them when I can!

Here's my absolute favorite piece she made for me!



And a few other examples of her work..






Remember, she will be more than happy to do a custom design for you as well! And the usual time it takes her to make some of these is about 21 days. It mainly depends on how "dramatic" you like it. Haha.

If you're interested, here's her site and you can either order what she has pre-made or send her a message of your own idea!




No comments:

Post a Comment